Drs Teddy Szemberg O’Connor, Greg Offer, Billy Wu, Yatish Patel and Prof Nigel Brandon (Galvanic Energy) provide interdisciplinary expertise in renewable energy to address the most pressing energy-related challenges we face today.
The Government has set out a policy to put the UK on a path to cut carbon dioxide emissions by 60% by 2050 with every car and van to zero emissions by 2040 with an expected 100M electric vehicles on the road by then.
Lithium ion batteries are currently the most mature technology capable of meeting these targets, however, a number of alternatives are on the horizon. Galvanic Energy utilises the latest scientific research to understand the limitations of current technologies or the risks associated with future ones.
Whether you need assistance implementing or understanding technologies and strategies, Galvanic Energy can provide you with a solution.
Detailed analysis of the Energy sector
- Current and future
- Particular focus on batteries, fuel cells, redox flow cells, supercapacitors
Technical assessments of new technology
- Are claims credible from a scientific/engineering point of view
- Benchmarking against similar companies/technologies/materials
- Automotive industry, grid storage industry, battery industry
- Knowledge, trends, underlying technology
- Novel energy technologies
- In-house talks at businesses on topics related to energy
- Bespoke & personal advisory service, develop a relationship with expert
- Training, custom & bespoke training courses in underpinning technology
- Energy system and market insight
- Technology insights
- Energy regulation
- Energy demand insight
Product design, research methods, data analysis, technology evaluation for investment, technological innovation, patent evaluation, prototype and protocol development, policy, cyber security and more. Assisting museums, writers, film makers and artists to ensure creations scientifically sound.
Membership of Scientific Advisory Boards and Technical Panels, advice and guidance on drug development programmes, thought leadership, conference speakers, literature reviews and provision of foresight.
Analysis and testing
Use of the world-class specialist facilities and technicians at Imperial for projects ranging from aerodynamic measurements and medical imaging to structural testing and analysis.
Our consultants are world-leading experts in their field, committed to on-going research in business, finance, computing, engineering, medicine and science.
Who to contact:
For Aeronautics, Engineering (Civil & Environmental, Design, Electrical, Electronic), Physics, Space Technology
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 6524