News & Events
Register now for our series of four, LIVE, educational webinars exploring a multi-disciplinary approach to Fetal Medicine.
The series is designed for sonologists, sonographers, obstetricians, specialists in fetal medicine, radiologists, neonatologists and midwives – and is brought to you by Imperial College London’s Professor Christoph Lees, supported by GE HealthCare.
Each webinar features diagnostic and management case studies (relevant wherever you work in the world), live interviews and panel discussions – all covering the latest research, techniques and technology. Plus there’ll be Question & Answer sessions too.
Once registered, you can choose to attend the events LIVE, or simply watch the recordings at your leisure.
Delivered by international experts
- Christoph Lees, Professor of Obstetrics at Imperial College London, and Consultant at Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital, UK
- Pieter Steensma, Clinical Strategy Leader Ultrasound Women’s Health EMEA, GE HealthCare, Netherlands
- Dr Medhat Alberry, Senior Attending Physician/ MFM at Sidra Medicine, and Assistant Professor of Obstetrics at Weill Cornell University, Qatar
- Dr Olivia Barigye, Fetal Maternal Medicine Specialist and Obstetrician Gynaecologist, The Olive Tree Centre for Fetal Care, South Africa
- PLUS A plethora of guest specialist speakers
Webinar 1: Fetal Growth Restriction – now available on demand
- Fetal growth restriction at the 20 week scan: outcomes
- Early onset fetal growth restriction management with Dopplers
- Interview: Doppler settings and technical tips
- How to manage late fetal growth restriction
- Neonatologist interview: Growth restricted babies and post-natal care
- Key points of controversy in diagnostic criteria
- Genetic conditions and fetal growth restrictions
- Genetic Counsellor interview: Which tests and when?
- 25 April – Congenital Anomalies
- 25 July – Fetal Brain
- 26 September – Ultrasound in Labour
Latest news, insights and events
For over 60 years IPARC has worked to improve crop protection through R&D and training to achieve safer, responsible and more efficient use of pesticides globally. This well-deserved award recognises their huge contribution to research and education. read more
Available ON DEMAND. First of four, educational webinars exploring a multi-disciplinary approach to Fetal Medicine delivered by international experts, led by Imperial College London’s Professor Christoph Lees, and supported by GE HealthCare. read more
Book your place for the second in the “East meets West” Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound Webinar Series 2021 - supported by Samsung. For general obstetricians, those who specialise in the prevention and management of preterm birth plus sonologists, sonographers and fetal medicine specialists. read more