News + insights
Book your place at the “Scar pregnancy & abnormally invasive placenta.” webinar at 6pm (UK) on the 22nd of July. This is the third in the “East meets West” Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound Webinar Series 2021 – supported by Samsung and brought to you by experts from Imperial College London, through Imperial Consultants.
- Prof George Condous, University of Sydney, (Australia) – Diagnosing and managing caesarean scar pregnancies
- Dr Maya Al Memar, Imperial College London (UK) – Can some scar pregnancies be managed expectantly?
- Dr Rozi Aditya Aryananda, Airlangga University (Indonesia) – The Indonesian approach to establishing a referral system for AIP
- Prof Andrea Dall’Asta, University of Parma (Italy) – Imaging the abnormally invasive placenta
- Mr Joseph Yazbek, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust UK and Prof Christoph Lees, Imperial College London (UK) – Surgical approaches for AIP (1) delivery of the fetus (2) internal iliac artery occlusion
Hear about new imaging techniques for abnormally invasive placenta, understand the controversies underlying scar pregnancy, and appreciate the reasons underlying different surgical approaches to delivery and reducing blood loss at Caesarean.
This webinar is for sonologists, sonographers, obstetricians, specialists in fetal medicine, radiologists and midwives.
Latest news, insights and events
Maintaining flexible power systems able to rapidly respond to changes on the grid is critical in preventing power cuts as Britain transitions to a net zero economy according to Electric Insights report by Dr Iain Staffell and Drax read more
Dr Roberto Trotta provided scientific expertise to the production team of ‘Breaking Magic’, which airs on the Discovery Channel. read more
Cyber Security regularly rears its head in the press, with the government’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) clocking up 1,131 incidents since last October. To manage the risk industry, government and academics from a multitude of disciplines are joining forces. read more