News + insights
This is the fifth in the “East meets West” Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound Webinar Series 2021 – supported by Samsung and brought to you by experts from Imperial College London, through Imperial Consultants.
Programme: from 10am – 12 noon (UK)
- Prof Christoph Lees, Imperial College London (UK) – Moderator, Opening and Introduction
- Prof Dharmintra Pasupathy, University of Sydney (Australia) – Screening for fetal growth restriction
- Prof Liona Poon, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – Fetal growth and stillbirth
- Prof Tamara Stampalija, University of Trieste (Italy) – Fetal Growth Restriction: what the guidelines say
- Prof Herbert Valensise, University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) – Maternal cardiovascular function in FGR
- Prof Kurt Hecher, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (Germany) – Doppler changes and delivery timing in early FGR
- All speakers – Panel discussion and Q&A
Hear from a fantastic line up of top international experts and join in the Q&A. With a focus on the aetiology of, screening for, management of and Doppler characteristics in fetal growth restriction – we will discuss new and emerging themes in this common but incompletely understood condition.
This webinar will appeal to sonologists, sonographers, obstetricians, specialists in fetal medicine and radiologists.
Latest news, insights and events
Our analysis shows that increased human activities are the most likely cause advises Dr Apostolos Voulgarakis. The Global Methane Budget charts the sources and sinks of global methane from our atmosphere. Its 2016 update shows that methane in the atmosphere has increased by 150 percent since the year 1750, and is responsible for 20 percent of the global warming produced by all greenhouse gases so far. read more
London’s leading life science and academic institutions have united to respond in an unprecedented way to the coronavirus pandemic by ramping up diagnostic testing capacity for the UK. read more