News + insights
This is the fifth in the “East meets West” Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound Webinar Series 2021 – supported by Samsung and brought to you by experts from Imperial College London, through Imperial Consultants.
Programme: from 10am – 12 noon (UK)
- Prof Christoph Lees, Imperial College London (UK) – Moderator, Opening and Introduction
- Prof Dharmintra Pasupathy, University of Sydney (Australia) – Screening for fetal growth restriction
- Prof Liona Poon, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – Fetal growth and stillbirth
- Prof Tamara Stampalija, University of Trieste (Italy) – Fetal Growth Restriction: what the guidelines say
- Prof Herbert Valensise, University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) – Maternal cardiovascular function in FGR
- Prof Kurt Hecher, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (Germany) – Doppler changes and delivery timing in early FGR
- All speakers – Panel discussion and Q&A
Hear from a fantastic line up of top international experts and join in the Q&A. With a focus on the aetiology of, screening for, management of and Doppler characteristics in fetal growth restriction – we will discuss new and emerging themes in this common but incompletely understood condition.
This webinar will appeal to sonologists, sonographers, obstetricians, specialists in fetal medicine and radiologists.
Latest news, insights and events
As Heathrow gears up for a third runway, the airport is taking steps to improve London's air quality. Imperial's Professor Helen ApSimo has been invited to chair a new Heathrow Air Quality Expert Review Group - while as many as 6,000 staff working at Heathrow will be incentivised to acquire low-emission cars. read more
Dr Iain Staffell, Dr Malte Jansen and consultants from e4Tech commissioned by Drax Group to inform the debate on decarbonising the global energy system, evaluating progress and lessons learnt re fossil fuels, clean power, electric vehicles, carbon capture and storage and efficiency read more