Event - Data Science for Cyber Security
This event will showcase the research by academia, government and industry in the deployment of statistical methodology, machine learning, Big Data analytics and anomaly detection, forensics, risk management and more.
Keynote speakers include...
- Niall Adams, Imperial College London
- Ian Levy, the Government’s National Cyber Security Centre
- David Marchette Principal Scientist at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division
- Mike Fisk, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mark Briers, Alan Turing Institute
- George Cybenko, Dartmouth College
- Siraj Shaikh, Coventry University
- Christoforos Anagnostopoulos, Mentat
- Melissa Turcotte, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Blake Anderson, Cisco
In addition to invited speakers, others are welcome to contribute with talks on the topic.
The deadline for submission of papers is 15th June, 2017 (midnight, BST).
25-27 Sep 2017
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Imperial College London South Kensington Campus
- Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research
- World Scientific
- Data Science Institute
This is the third of a biennial series of workshops on the topic. Published proceedings from the previous workshops are below: