Launching GENERATE for SMEs
GENERATE has been designed by Imperial College London to help ambitious, high-growth SMEs create and enhance services and products, solve challenges and collaborate with peers.The programme's sector-specific workshops are aimed at SMEs based within a 15-mile radius of White City, West London operating in or interested in the sectors below… (with more to follow).
- Plastics and packaging
Through presentations and Q&As, brainstorming sessions, tours of the Invention rooms and Hackspace, plus one-to-one discussions - attendees will...
- Find out how Imperial can help grow their business
- Explore design thinking with academic leaders
- Address their unique challenges
- Network with like-minded SMEs
- Discover practical tools to take away
The workshops will be run by a mix of business mentors and members of Imperial's academic community with experience in collaborating with SMEs to develop products and services. Speakers and facilitators include…
- Professor Richard Templer, Director of Innovation at the Grantham Institute
- Professor Oscar Ces, Professor Chemical Biology & Co-Director of the Imperial College Advanced Hackspace
- Dr Billy Wu, Lecturer at the Dyson School of Engineering
- Alistair McDermott, CEO, Imperial Consultants (ICON)
- Dr Leila Sheldrick, Lecturer at the Dyson School of Design Engineering
There are 30 places available per workshop - and they are FREE.
Participation is on a first-come first-served basis, so book today to secure your place.