Industries & expertise
Drs Teddy Szemberg O’Connor, Greg Offer, Billy Wu, Yatish Patel and Prof Nigel Brandon (Galvanic Energy) provide interdisciplinary expertise in renewable energy to address the most pressing energy-related challenges we face today.
The Government has set out a policy to put the UK on a path to cut carbon dioxide emissions by 60% by 2050 with every car and van to zero emissions by 2040 with an expected 100M electric vehicles on the road by then.
Lithium ion batteries are currently the most mature technology capable of meeting these targets, however, a number of alternatives are on the horizon. Galvanic Energy utilises the latest scientific research to understand the limitations of current technologies or the risks associated with future ones.
Whether you need assistance implementing or understanding technologies and strategies, Galvanic Energy can provide you with a solution.
Detailed analysis of the Energy sector
- Current and future
- Particular focus on batteries, fuel cells, redox flow cells, supercapacitors
Technical assessments of new technology
- Are claims credible from a scientific/engineering point of view
- Benchmarking against similar companies/technologies/materials
- Automotive industry, grid storage industry, battery industry
- Knowledge, trends, underlying technology
- Novel energy technologies
- In-house talks at businesses on topics related to energy
- Bespoke & personal advisory service, develop a relationship with expert
- Training, custom & bespoke training courses in underpinning technology
- Energy system and market insight
- Technology insights
- Energy regulation
- Energy demand insight
Who to contact:
For Clinical Sciences, Medicine, Chemistry, Bio-Sciences, Biochemistry, Bio-tech, Ecology, Microbiology, Physics
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 6557
All areas of expertise:
Latest news + insights
Dr Iain Staffell, Dr Malte Jansen and consultants from e4Tech commissioned by Drax Group to inform the debate on decarbonising the global energy system, evaluating progress ... read more
New technologies are transforming the way we live and work. They are changing businesses and communities and creating huge opportunities to improve our quality of life, and ... read more
When Left Bank Pictures (producers of The Crown and Lost) were looking for someone to give their Sci fi adventure, ORIGIN, a touch of realism - they called upon Imperial ... read more
The electricity sector is currently undergoing unprecedented changes, including obligations to decarbonise and pressure to keep bills down. With old coal being driven off the ... read more